Friday, October 7, 2011

Major mood swings...

I woke up this morning completely energized, excited to start my Friday, and so happy to have completed my 5th cleanse. I was in a GREAT mood!

15 minutes later, I was showered and ready to pick out a Fall-ish type outfit since the weather dropped from the 90's to 50's in 3 days (yeah, welcome to the desert). I walked into my closet, so excited and ready to SLIP into a pair of jeans, certain they would be baggy...only to find that they were SUPER tight. I went from being so happy to the most angry and confused I've been in MONTHS.

What. The. HELL?!

I tried on pair after pair, only to repeat the outcome each and every time.

The definition of INSANITY is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. This morning, I was completely insane.

Major BAD mood.

After unintentionally taking my disappointment, anger and frustration on my kids, I was able to calm down, and my anger and frustration morphed into defeat and depression. I just felt so hopeless. Like, no matter what I do, I keep going in this circle of losing 10 pounds, gaining 20, loosing 20 pounds, gaining 30. I mean, after all, that's how I got to be so overweight. It is so discouraging.

During my 25 minute drive to work, it was all I could think about. I didn't even have the radio on. I was just thinking the whole time. My thought process went something like this:

"I can't believe I don't fit into my winter clothes!
How could I have GAINED so much over the summer?
How did I not even notice that I had gained?
How can those 14 pounds not be showing a difference yet?
How did I gain weight?!
How could I have let myself go AGAIN?!?

But just wait a minute.....

Imagine how you would feel if you hadn't lost those 14 pounds in the past 31 days.
Imagine if you hadn't tried Isagenix and were still hopeless and helpless about your weight?
But you're not hopeless or helpless, because you ARE on Isagenix.
You did lose 14 pounds in 31 days and you ARE going to keep losing.
Imagine how you're going to feel in another 31 days when you're down another 5-10 pounds.
And imagine how by the end of winter, it won't be you that is too big to fit your jeans, it will be your jeans that are too big to fit you!
Imagine going in your closet and feeling HAPPY that NOTHING fits!
In 31 days you have lost 14 pounds and 22".
You should be so proud of yourself!"

Back to being encouraged and optimistic.

I hate when I'm so moody!

No comments:

Post a Comment