Wednesday, October 5, 2011

One whole MONTH down!

Can I just say one thing?

Ahh-Maize-Zing

That's how I feel. Truly. Simply. Totally.

Today is such a fabulous day. My baby turned 5 today (boo hooo hoo!), it's payday, the week is half done....and it also marks ONE MONTH that I've been on Isagenix!

M measurements this morning were

Weight: 202.6
Inches lost: 20.5

So, total weight lost this month is 13 POUNDS and 20.5 inches.

Seeing as how today is my daughter's birthday, let's compare my loss to her birth stats.

Jadyn was 5 weeks early and a tiny little peanut (She's still pretty tiny), and weighed in at 5 pounds 14 oz and measured at 18.5".

So, to put things in perspective here...I've lost a little over TWICE what she weighed at birth and 2" OVER her length in overall inches.

I've already shared a photo of me with her when she was born, but here is one of just her, all curled up in her newborn cuteness, just so you get an idea of what we're talking about here....

Yeah, I'm that awesome.

I am so thrilled to be on this journey. This path that is finally leading to a new life. A healthy life where I can regain control of my life. I know that the times ahead are going to be challenging. I've been so much more tempted to give in to Mr. Sabotage because I have been doing so well. My old habit of rewarding myself with a weekend off the diet had been trying to resurface, but I am so stinking proud that I have held strong and true.

I cannot wait to see how much I change in the next 5 months. I hope to be able to post a current picture of my little 5 year old to compare my weight loss with her current stats. Won't that be something to be able to say that in 6 months, I have lost a complete 5 year old's weight and inches?!

I know it can be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment